Monday, June 28, 2010

so you should get organized, too.

Well, I ran out of calendar sheets a couple of weeks ago, and I thought I'd design a new one. This one has a space for the month, and for the day number (so you can plan ahead.)

This time I used my nifty super stapler to staple all across the top. ($10 clearance find at Office Depot.) After everything was stapled, I cut the edges down with my paper cutter.

There are three color choices, spring green, turquoise and teal, and black and white. Click below to download the .pdf files. I hope you use them as much as I do!



4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! I can't wait to print one out! I need to get a cool stapler like yours, mine doesn't want to go all the way through the paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really sweet of you to provide the PDFs, thanks, I'll be using them for sure!!

    -Pzoe

    ReplyDelete