Here are ways I do my part to save mother nature
• I obsess over every piece of trash. It could be important! It could be saved!
• I lecture people who use their space heaters. My lecturing should produce enough heat to warm the office.
• I eat everything on my plate (and sometimes what's on Patrick's, if it's a dessert.)
• I buy things on clearance, because if I don't they might become trash.
• I do research on any earth-related question that strikes me. Sometimes I learn things this way.
• I make things out of trash (more to come tomorrow.)
I don't mean to be immodest, but I am pretty great.