Sunday, March 8, 2009

i made a Junkmail Book


This weekend I decided to tackle some shredding and filing that I've been putting off. As I was tearing any bit of distinguishing information off of all the junkmail, I got distracted by the patterns on inside of the security envelopes.

To be honest, it wasn't something I had ever paid attention to, until this entry on Design*Sponge. But, hey, now I see them, and what better way to avoid doing what I really need to do? ("Honey, I think the shredder is broken, could you come take a look? Oh it works? Well, why don't you go ahead and shred this stuff, just to be sure.")

I thought this would be a great time to show off the book clamps from my toolbox, and the padding compound from the adhesives drawer.

Here's what became of all those odds and ends, and a manila folder. (click to view)

No comments:

Post a Comment