Monday, August 31, 2009

other wall.

Now that I am working at home all day I've found that it's important to break up long-term tasks with short projects that offer almost immediate satisfaction. (See the previous post about painting things white.)
An example of this is the shadowbox that we put together for the wood type. Now I can gaze at them every day (and they are conveniently placed above the letterpress.)

I had a hard time finding any information about how I should store the woodtype (even in my lovely book). Mine already has a little damage, but I hope the shelves don't exacerbate it.

It's beautiful no matter what.

2 comments:

  1. yes that's the press peeking in at the bottom there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo!! beautiful type! what kind of press do you have? how long have you been printing?

    ReplyDelete