Friday, June 5, 2009

i am NOT afraid

I am not afraid of you, spiders.

I know you have a soft underbelly.

and I know...

that you can be beaten!

This is a little theraputic project I just finished. I am afraid of spiders, but they sure do LOVE me. Ask anyone around me, they flock to me, jump at me, and land on me in bed at night.
Something about breaking them down into plush-parts made them less scary. I am not cured, of course, but I think I will look a little closer while I scream.

Let me know if you want to know more about the project, otherwise, just try not to be too scared.
**btw - the buttons are a gift from Cari, cause she's great. Thanks for the spider eyes.

2 comments:

  1. You are a crafting Queen! Your spider turned out soooo cute!

    Maybe you need to read this book:
    http://www.amazon.com/Spider-Womans-Web-Traditional-American/dp/0399525467/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244432587&sr=8-2

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sure thing! anything for Alison! :) Your spider turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete